All of these search sites…what do they do? Whose listing are they? Why should I use you?
The sharp increase in real estate search sites are all a result of the companies using IDX (Internet Data Exchange) to display all of the listings available in a certain marketplace and not just their own. The RichmondVaMLSSearch.net site is no different than any other search site in that regard. Many of the listings you see are listed by other companies (and they show our listings on their sites, too.)
The reason that it is typically better to contact an agent NOT affiliated with the home in question has to do with the fact that the listing agent works for the seller and BY LAW, has the seller’s interests at heart. Employing a qualified Buyer’s Agent will not cost you more and will help get you more relevant information about more applicable houses quickly and without agenda.
While the reasons below are not necessarily a list of 7 things we do for our clients, it is a list of 7 reasons why you can leverage our skills to your advantage.
Why you should you use the agents at One South?
- We Are Good at What We Do – One South is a group whose agents all left the larger companies (Long and Foster, Remax and Keller Williams, to name a few) in order to affiliate with a company that did things right. Growing from by over 400% during the worst real estate recession in 20 years bears this out.
- We Believe in Continuing Education – Almost everyone in our office has passed the Broker’s license exam and/or achieved a higher level of professional designation. With ECOBrokers, Historic Specialists, CPA’s, GRI’s and ABR’s in our mix, we have someone that can answer any question quickly and thoroughly.
- Our Local Knowledge – Knowing the back stories and future trends in both the urban AND suburban neighborhoods is what makes the difference in the long run. Knowing the players means knowing what the future is likely to bring.
- Our Financial Knowledge – When the RAR taps you to discuss condo mortgage finance with the House Majority Leader, you know a thing or two about finance.
- Our Ethics Record – Do your research and you will understand.
- Pages Such as RichmondVaMLSSearch – By understanding the way that Google sees the world, we can interpret what the market is telling us. Call it our own little Richmond Real Estate Zeitgeist.
- Because Developers Love Us – When the best of the best trust you with their properties and projects, it means you are doing something right. Representing some of Richmond’s most outstanding real estate minds and working along side of their teams of contractors, designers and architects to help create a vision is an honor.